[Silly Little Cars] Looking for a nice Go-3 Intercepter

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:36:35 PST 2011

I've only had the Mazda/Ford, but the guys in the metermaid repair yard in
San Francisco said they prefer the Mazda/Ford ones.

And that was me who bought and drove the tricked out Interceptor from Reding
to San Francisco. Story and pics here:

http://sillylittlecars.com/?p=4

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Jonathan Seutter <ultrask824 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> whats the diff from the mazda/ford drivetrain and the hyundai and others?
> i saw somebody on sillylilcars bought a tricked out one last april in
reding and drove it down to sf bay area - i saw it advertised then too, but
had just entered police academy and couldnt get organized to get up there to
buy it.  they bought it for 3400 - lots of bed liner and diamond plate all
over.
> if you want the number of henry dally operation, lemme know - personally i
think you would be better off finding one somewhere else.
> jonny

about it(what was wrong with it?) I'm looking for a 96-02 Interceptor (with
Ford/Mazda drivetrain), but I'm kinda cash strapped though so can't afford
to drop $3k on one in excellent shape. I'm up in the Seattle area and the
ones for sale up here are older and they're very few and far between up
here.

ultrask824 at yahoo.com writes:

> To clarify - the beater I saw yesterday was a 97 Go-4.  I like the
Westcoaster Cushman look the best actually, but I "think" parts and maint
will be better/cheaper/easier on the Go-4
> Jonny

LPG
> Jonny
> ps I saw a beater yesterday for $1700 w 65k miles.  I like the westcoaster
cushman van style look but ... the engine seems to be a tad weak and the
comfort level is a bit lower than the go-4 i think