[Silly Little Cars] Looking for a nice Go-3 Intercepter

Jonathan Seutter ultrask824 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 18:41:35 PST 2011

there is a local guy, old farm equipment dealer, has firetrucks, tractors, etc, his own junk yard, several locations...  kind of a redneck boss hogg type of gomer named "henry dally" and his equally goofy daughter "mary", who has like 14 of them in various stages of disrepair.
i drove it around a bit - outside of some steering wheel play, ran good.
whats the diff from the mazda/ford drivetrain and the hyundai and others?
i saw somebody on sillylilcars bought a tricked out one last april in reding and drove it down to sf bay area - i saw it advertised then too, but had just entered police academy and couldnt get organized to get up there to buy it.  they bought it for 3400 - lots of bed liner and diamond plate all over.
if you want the number of henry dally operation, lemme know - personally i think you would be better off finding one somewhere else.
jonny