[Silly Little Cars] I found two locking gas caps that fit my my 1997 Interceptor & easily replaced missing door lock keys

HAL hal1812 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 11:25:56 PST 2011

That sucks about your ignition switch.  Now I'll have to check mine just to make sure I don't have the same problem.  If you find better locks than the originals, let me know.
If you do the modifications you are thinking of to the back storage, paint job/diamond plate send some pictures.
I'm sticking with the blue and white colors for now, but I now know what I might do with some diamond plate that has been laying around the garage if I find it is getting too banged up.  I also thought it looked pretty good on the pictures of Wrybread's.
I have to pick up some decent revolving yellow lights for the top as they were removed before it was sold so I just have some caulk plugging the little holes for now.

--- On Mon, 2/28/11, silly_little_cars-request at lists.sillylittlecars.com