[Silly Little Cars] I found two locking gas caps that fit my 1997 Interceptor & easily replaced missing door lock keys

HAL hal1812 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 21:02:49 PST 2011

Stant locking gas cap nos. 10501 and 10591 both fit my 1997 Interceptor.  I kept the 10591 because it was the cheaper and returned the rest that I bought.  I could not tell what, if any, difference there was between the two models.

If you didn't get a door key with your Interceptor, jot down the numbers on the lock and bring it to a locksmith.  It cost me $14 to have a copy made using the code and then I made a couple normal copies.  The door key I had made also fit the trunk.  I might grind the code from the doorlocks, just to be on the safe side because it was way too easy to get the door keys this way.