[Silly Little Cars] Gas

Bryan Lowe spaceaxe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:13:08 PST 2011

My 2002 Interceptor with 20,000 miles or so is getting rather poor mileage,
maybe 25 mpg.  Maybe 30.  Hard to tell as I always stop filling the tank
when it shuts off, which gets me to 2/3rds a tank.

I have AC, but it is off.  I just removed the belt this weekend.

My idle was a bit fast, so I slowed it down.

I am not very light on the pedal, and am driving around the hills of
Seattle.

The engine sounds fine, no sputtering no black smoke.

Any thoughts?

Having a blast, still.  I've install a SHARK motorcycle stereo. It has an
audio input for my Iphone, so I listen to internet offerings while I drive
to and from work.

I've done several long trips. http://waltermittyAC.com.

--
Bryan Lowe