[Silly Little Cars] Changing a registration

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:14:16 PST 2011

If you're in California, you'll have to go to DMV to have it "verified". Then they'll send letters to sacramento, and lose the letters and you'll have to do it again. The process will go on for a few months, and the people at dmv will start recognizing you. There will be mysterious fees everytime you go. And then they'll finally send you a motorcycle plate, but without the year sticker. You'll have to go to DMV again to get it and fill out a "statement of fact" since it was supposed to have arrived with the plate.

And then you'll finally be registered as a motorcycle.

At least that's how it went with mine.

But seriously it's no biggie, just a bit of a pain in the ass, which may be getting easier as it gets more common.

Sent from my payphone