[Silly Little Cars] Engineering advancements - Go4 Interceptors

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:54:04 PST 2011

Jerry (a great mechanic in the Bay Area, on this list, works on a lot of
Interceptors including my '94 and '99) can probably comment on the
specifics, but I find my '99 to be much "tighter". Meaning the steering,
the rattles, etc. all feel infinitely better on my '99. That said, you'd
think the suspension would have been worked out a bit better over those
years, but it kind of sucks on both.

And thus concludes my absurdly subjective non contribution to the
discussion...