[Silly Little Cars] Info

Renee de Abreu ipaqgps at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:13:09 PST 2011

I am in San Francisco.  Wow look what I have learned already..   I love
cute but there is the practical side..  Also what becomes available and
price.

What kind of gas mileage can you expect from each one? Do they both still
classify as motorcycles for parking? I am able to work some and I do some
shopping for people, deliver packages and the like.  Needing that locked
back area.  I also have my little dog that I take with me and I think she
would love it.

Would love to really get a good look at one up close and personal....  and
I am glad to hear that people for the most part leave them alone if you
make them different enough.

I am paying $75 a year for insurance for my scooter and I am sure my guy
must insure these little guys also.. guess I could give him a call
tomorrow.

I was on Tehama a few weeks ago and say the Photoboof one sitting in a
parking lot.  Called that guy but he was in Europe and really didn't have
the time to talk to me.  So they are around just how do I get one.

What are the plusses that each one have?

Thanks
Renee