[Silly Little Cars] follow up on cushman haulster front axle

matt cavanaugh matt at deathatsea.com
Thu Aug 18 13:49:18 PDT 2011

listen to this:

talked to Ron at directparts.com about getting a new front axle for my 2000 haulster. it costs 525.00. that's 1 part, not including any bearings, races, nuts, etc.

im down on the street yesterday and my girlfriends helping me pull apart the front wheel, brake drum, axle

im at "that point" where everything is going wrong and i don't know what to do.

a guy in a cushman pulls up to help me.

he has a shop that sells cushmans a couple miles away and he offers to swap out one of his front axle assemblies for mine and INSTALL it for me today for 175.00 total.

done deal. he sent his mechanic, who wrapped it up on the street in 30min. made my day.

if anyone else in NYC needs a cushman, parts, advice, maintenance, contact this guy he's really cool:

angel rivera
6013 54th pl.
flushing NY, 11378
917-403-8245