[Silly Little Cars] Manual Needed for 2004 Bajaj

theoyb at gmail.com theoyb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:10:39 PDT 2011

If you have a voltage tester you can jump start the car and then monitor the voltage coming off the alternator...the old school way to test the alternator is jump start the car and then disconnect the battery while the car is running. If it shuts off then your alternator is bad. If it stays running then your battery is bad. I have heard that this technique can damage the alternator and maybe the CPU on some newer cars, but I'm not sure how.

Hope that helps.

-theo!