[Silly Little Cars] Reply: Re: Cheap 1994 Go-4

Dan Eaton sloneato at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 09:37:31 PDT 2011

 Dear Alec: Nope. Spoke to the the seller, Josh, and decided 1) too rough and 2) too far away - 5 hours one way. Josh mailed back saying he sold it to a fella to use for a burning man rickshaw. I'm still looking. A low mile later model one like the unit sold in SLO recently would be nice. A little rust is ok, I just don't like to think of major pieces missing or falling off.
Best Regards, Dan