[Silly Little Cars] MPG

Bryan Lowe spaceaxe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:21:18 PDT 2011

I have a 2002 Hyundai Go-4. I posted earlier I was getting 24 MPG around
town.. at best.  I decided to drive with MPG in mind and on my last tank got
about 27mpg around town.  I used to own electric cars.  In those you
consider putting on the brake a waste of electricity, in that you should of
looked ahead to see that you didn't need to use all that juice to get there
so quickly. You notice stop lights more than a block ahead.  You avoid hills
when possible. Seattle has MANY hills.

I get about 33 on the open road, without thinking about it.

Just a quick update.

Bryan
Seattle
http://shantyboatliving.com