[Silly Little Cars] wanna start a mobile food biz? know someone who does?

Dave G rproductions at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 13:44:22 PDT 2010

http://motorcycle.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?itm=cushman

seen this one?

Dave Gardner

415.867.0796

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Nicole Chettero <nchettero at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Nicole Chettero <nchettero at gmail.com>
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] wanna start a mobile food biz? know someone who does?
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 4:02 PM

Hi there!

So many of you may already know, I'm starting a delivery business, using a 3-wheel Interceptor (think Meter Maid) as my mode of transport.  I finally found a perfect vehicle in Mt. View, there's only one catch - it comes with a refrigeration trailer, which I don't need.  The woman really wants me to have the Interceptor, so she's kindly offered to hold onto it until I find someone for the trailer.  Here's a link to a photo (also attached a few more):

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/kapakahi/?action=view&current=72a90ccf2ccb.jpg&evt=user_media_share

The man who owned it before her had a mobile ice cream business (she bought it with that intention, and then life changed direction).  He'd pull up to lakes in the summer time, Pink Panther theme blaring, and sell his ice cream all day long to happy kids & intrigued parents.  Everyone always told him he was the smallest Ice Cream truck they'd ever seen!  If plugged in the night before, it stays freezer-cold all day long.  If not chilled, it's a perfect insulation for warm items.  There's a slot for your large umbrella, and a separate, ancillary cooler
 for other cold stuff that doesn't require freezing.  It's light enough to be towed by an Interceptor, so I imagine any car with a hitch will do.  She's asking 3k, but might be as low as 2.5k.  If you've ever thought of having your own mobile food biz, this could be your chance!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you - and please feel free to post/pass this along, the sooner I can help her sell this trailer, the sooner I can start my business :)

Nicole
415-730-0387

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com