[Silly Little Cars] looking for a silly little car of my own....

Nicole Chettero nchettero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:36:52 PDT 2010

Hello silly little list,

My delivery business is set to go live in a week, but alas the one thing
missing is the vehicle itself!

I have two 3-wheelers in consideration, it's a bit like pulling teeth: an
interceptor in Mt. View, but the woman's father tragically had a stroke the
day I called (2 weeks ago), and she's back East dealing for an indeterminate
amount of time; and a Cushman in the Central Valley, but the 89-year old
selling it seems to be in no rush to put in the needed battery, and refuses
to sell it until he does.  Soooooo, as I patiently await/gently goad these
opps & keep searching, I thought I'd check with my silly little car-obsessed
brethren to see if anyone has a newer cushie or interceptor for sale.
'Cmon, you wanna sell it, sell it, sell it....

My requirements: water-cooled, 2 locking doors with solid windows, intact
lockbox in back (not dump truck, etc.), preferably with space between the
cab & lockbox for my poochey Django, official mascot & bad guy face-eater :)
Nothing old or janky - as much as I love the *look* I have to be practical.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!!

xo Nic