[Silly Little Cars] W S J Photo Shoot Saturday 10 30 10 @3 pm

Tuna, Cari Cari.Tuna at wsj.com
Wed Oct 27 12:46:43 PDT 2010

Hi all -

So excited about Saturday and thanks to everyone who's said they can come so far!

I have one request: my editors asked that folks *not* dress in costume. Because the story will run after Halloween, they're worried that costumes would confuse readers and otherwise detract from the main focus of the photos and video: your silly little cars!

Hope you understand and that I haven't rained on the party too much. See you soon!

Thanks,
Cari
WSJ
415-765-6116