[Silly Little Cars] Anyone want to be in this Wall Street Journal story?

Rahsaan razzle9 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 14:10:43 PDT 2010

See you at 3
RAz

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com>
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] Anyone want to be in this Wall Street Journal story?
To: "Silly Little Email List" <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:08 AM

So a reporter from the Wall Street Journal is coming to my shop tomorrow for a story on silly little cars. Anyone want to come? It'll be 3pm, Howard and 5th Street in San Francisco. Free parking for any silly little cars...

Yes, you too can be part of a filler piece for the Rupert Murdoch media empire.

Anyway, could be fun.

The email from the reporter:

I’m
a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in San
  Francisco, and I’m working on a story about “silly
little cars,” as you call them—Interceptors, Cushmans, etc.—where
people get them, and why the people who own them seem to love them so much.
recently talked to Keef Ward, who lives here in SF, drives a Cushman and turned
me on to your website. He suggested I shoot you a note. I’d love to hear
more about your cars, how you got into them and whether you’ve run across
many other enthusiasts.
Let
me know if you’re interested and can spare some time to chat in the next
few days. I’d be happy to give you a call or meet for coffee/tea/drinks
if you live here in SF. What do you think? Looking forward to talking. Cheers,
 Cari Tuna
Wall
Street Journal

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----