[Silly Little Cars] hello from the WSJ

Tuna, Cari Cari.Tuna at wsj.com
Fri Oct 22 20:34:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

As Alec may have mentioned, I'm a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in San Francisco, and I'm working on a story about "silly little cars"-Cushmans, Interceptors, etc.-and the people who love them.
I've spoken to several of you here in San Francisco, and now I'm looking for a few folks who own silly little cars and live outside the Bay Area, in order to give the story more of a national flavor.
Do any of you fit that description? Or do you know someone else who does? If so, drop me a line at cari.tuna at wsj.com<mailto:cari.tuna at wsj.com>!

Thanks so much for the help so far. Happy driving!

Cheers,

Cari Tuna
Wall Street Journal
415-765-6116