[Silly Little Cars] Anyone want to be in this Wall Street Journal story?

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 00:08:03 PDT 2010

So a reporter from the Wall Street Journal is coming to my shop tomorrow for
a story on silly little cars. Anyone want to come? It'll be 3pm, Howard and
5th Street in San Francisco. Free parking for any silly little cars...

Yes, you too can be part of a filler piece for the Rupert Murdoch media
empire.

Anyway, could be fun.

The email from the reporter:

I’m a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in San Francisco, and I’m working