[Silly Little Cars] Silly little Q.s

b b brazoraton at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 13:57:59 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm part of what no doubt is an invasion of new list members dur to the recent
WSJ article.  But I come by my interest a bit more innocently, perhaps, since
over the last few weeks I've been mulling over the practicality of these cars,
due to some recent health-related issues over my ability to drive.  I have a
tone of questions and hope the list might not mind taking a crack at some of
them.

1.  Are there any other models similar to the GO-4?

2.  Is the Go-4 Interceptor suitable for extensive street driving, meaning could
I reliably drive 40-50 mile round trips 3 times a week in them?

3.  What is it's realistic top speed?

4.  are any of these SLCs capable of holding more than one passenger?

5. Who can I best turn to to customize them (for storage, catering, bikes, etc)?

6.  I'm in California; do I need to have a motorcycle license to drive these?

7.  What sorts of accessories are popular?

8.  How comfortable is the seating?  Is it possible to install more comfortable
seats?

9.  Can these cars tow small trailers etc?

10.  How many miles are they good for  lifetime?  Are there any danger points
like say 50k for some domestic US cars?

11.  What sorts of general security issues are involved with these cars (hot
wiring etc.)?

12.  Are they nooisy to drive?  How is the ride in general?

A lot of questions, I know, but I'm a complete newbie.  Any help much
appreciated.

regards,

gj