[Silly Little Cars] street legal in Oregon?

Steve Clark sclark1 at flash.net
Fri Nov 12 12:38:09 PST 2010

Most states consider these to be motorcycles and license them as such; and
they are street legal.  Easier to get the three wheelers registered though
than the four wheelers as the 4 wheelers fall under automobile standards.
No knowledge of Oregon laws, but should not be much different I would think.
It was a very easy matter to transfer the certificate of title here in Texas
and to get it registered after a state inspection.  Once you get them
registered, they are street legal and you should not get pulled over unless
it is just to admire your wheels.

Try a local golf car dealer - more likely to get someone who knows about
reduced speed vehicles.

Steve