[Silly Little Cars] 2003 Interceptor Questions

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Thu Nov 11 10:43:51 PST 2010

I've been researching prices to know what's fair to sell my spare '02 ,
25k miles model. A fair price would be something between $3000 and
$3500. You've got a screaming deal if it's in good shape.

Hyundai engine - it's good. Parts available fromt he dealer in
Sacramento. Governor is easy to adjust or disable.

Simon