[Silly Little Cars] Parts

Jerry Caldwell tinchariot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:39:43 PST 2010

HI All

 Yes I have been out sourcing PARTS !

 Looks like they did use this Daihatsu 327 engine in some Australian imports
and I am pleased we may have a new source.

 Engine Parts that interest me are :

Distributor caps
electric pick up coils to replace the points and condenser
water pumps
head gasket sets
timing belts or kits
non smog carburetors
Perhaps a turbo set up ( *for the faint harted* )
intake and exhaust valves ( need this when your ageing rubber band brakes *ie:
timing belt* )

Know all the wheel bearing and seals numbers

Hard things to match up:
wheel cylinders - kits are available ( *after timely research* ).
Brake drums

 Keef the fuel pump is not a problem contact me ...

Anyone interested in purchasing parts from down under let me know soon.
 I need to order up parts for Cody so now is the time for a group buy and
save on the shipping.

Jerry
Tin Chariot Works /
 Auto Row Service
1045 Revere ave
415-822-4450

Just ta let ya know parts for a Mercedes are cheaper than Cushman parts!