[Silly Little Cars] 2003 Interceptor Questions

Bret Bowers bretbowers at att.net
Thu Nov 11 07:50:17 PST 2010

Hello,

I noticed someone has an '03 Interceptor for sale in my area.
It has around 25,000 miles, and they will take $1600 for it.
It appears to be in great condition, but before I go crazy and buy it, I wanted
to ask
some questions:
1.  Are parts readily available for this vehicle?  Are parts expensive?
2.  The vehicle is governed at 40 MPH---is this difficult to disable?
3.  The vehicle has that flat back, with room for a few bags of groceries---
---can one find/buy a flatbed/stake-body for it?
4.  Is $1600 too much for it?

Thanks for any/all answers!