[Silly Little Cars] easy to convert from natural gas to unleaded?

Mike Aisenfeld maisenfeld at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 13:30:29 PST 2010

I don't think it's that easy to convert, but I think you can buy NG in the City if you register and get an account to use the commercial stations.  You can also call Canada and ask them.  Westward industries is pretty damn small and I had to call them to figure out how the new control arm system worked.  I unfortunately lost the number, but you can get it by calling MME in Sac.  916-922-1101

The NGV ones were REALLY cheap at auction as people were avoiding them.