[Silly Little Cars] Get your interceptor painted by local artist for free

Maxime Philippe maximephilippe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:15:35 PDT 2010

When I got my interceptor 3 months ago I was thinking of getting it
painted. Max, a local artist and friend of a friend told me he's been
wanting to paint one for a long time and would love to paint mine for
free.

He was busy back then so we decided to reconnect in a few months.
Sounds like he's ready to take on the challenge but since then I've
had so much fun driving my metermaid colors that I decided to keep
mine the way it is for now. So if any of you are interested in giving
your interceptor a fresh unique new look please contact Max at
ehrmanmax at gmail.com.

Here is where you can see some if his work:  http://maxehrman.carbonmade.com/

Thank you.