[Silly Little Cars] Selling one of my Cushmen...

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:26:33 PDT 2010

I'm selling one of my Cushman if anyone's interested, you can see some pics
here:

http://wrybread.com/herman/herman3.php

Scroll down to see what it currently looks like.

Its a '99 and has the Suzuki motor. In great shape mechanically, but could
use a coat of paint. Has automatic transmission and a nice roomy cab. I've
never seen another Cushman like this one before, its like the missing link
between Cushmans and Interceptors. Metal cab, metal doors, great heater,
pretty cozy for a Cushman.

I'm asking $2000 since I just put about $1500 of work into it after having
to replace the differential. Its good to go mechanically at this point.