[Silly Little Cars] another interceptor

Mike Aisenfeld maisenfeld at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 09:34:03 PST 2010

Hi Julie,

The motorcycle reg is a huge pain in the ass, but doesn't really entail more than a few hours at the DMV here and there.  I'm on my second 1 year temp plate and have yet to receive a title, but eventually they have to issue one as it really does meet the definition of a motorcycle in their code.  Last year, they issued me a motorcycle title only to send a letter 3 months later saying they changed their mind.  The folks at the SF DMV, especially Luz are insanely helpful and even more fed up with Sacramento than the rest of us, so you can get a motorcycle plate at the local DMV and continue the fight for teh title.  I park mine everywhere and it's awesome with all this rain to have heat and a windshield!

Mike