[Silly Little Cars] another interceptor

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:37:55 PST 2010

I've never owned an Interceptor, but my two cents is: that's about the
normal price for INterceptors, though that is a touch older than most.
What's odd about the ad is he goes through a list of features of
Interceptors but doesn't comment on the mechanical condition of the one he's
selling. To me that means either he's beating around the bush, or its in
such great shape that he isn't even aware of the fact that there might be
issues with a vehicle from that era. I'd call him and ask him about the
transmission, engine, and any weird electrical issues like the headlight
turning off when you hit the brakes.

But yeah, great vehicle, price is right, if its in good shape and you have
the $$$, grab it.

And thus concludes my two cents.