[Silly Little Cars] mildly cool Cushman

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:23:23 PST 2010

Someone offer this guy $600 "cash" and be done with it:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/1622313186.html

And I bought that Interceptor that was floating around this list last week.
What a beast! Immaculate condition, about 500x more powerful than my
Cushman, I drove it home on the highway. Its tentative name is The Rocket.

I called the guy and he said there was a woman coming tomorrow to pick it
up. I checked with Jille to make sure that wasn't her, and then I stole it
by offering $100 more. Hopefully that woman isn't on this list...