[Silly Little Cars] cushman van alert

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:35:47 PDT 2010

My two cents is that the registration should be super simple, even if he
doesn't have the title. But then again that's much older than Cushmans that
I've registered, so you might want to make sure its street legal.

As far as getting it back to SF, I've had great luck with uHaul trailers.
They have one that I think they call the 12 foot ramp trailer, that has a
ramp on the back that you can drive right up.