[Silly Little Cars] cushman insurance agent

C y b e r sAM cybersAM at cyberbuss.com
Fri Oct 30 11:32:29 PDT 2009

Just want all you cushman enthusiasts to know that I made a new friend
this week who happens to be an insurance agent.  I told him the problems
some of us have run into with finding insurance carriers for our three
wheeled vehicle motorcylces.  He researched it and told me that he CAN
insure cushmans.

So, if you need to insure your cushman or just want to see if he can
give you a better rate, call or email Kirk Miller 714.287.0123 -
funjump2000 at yahoo.com