[Silly Little Cars] 1971 Cushman Truckster

Nicole Chettero nchettero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:53:10 PST 2009

To answer Dan's ques: I'm buying it for a delivery business, so I'd
like to balance aesthetics and pragmatism; old enough to appear
classic, sound enough to be reliable.

Thanks for the advice Bob - I'll take it to thought - I suppose if
cheap enough, I'm willing to take the time/money to fix up the right
one.