[Silly Little Cars] 1971 Cushman Truckster

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:58:50 PST 2009

Sorry I should have clarified my reasons for pronouncing doomness. Knowing
Nicole, she wants something that will start every day, not something she'll
have to pay attention to. She wants something for her job. And like you I
think that price is completely crazy for something that isn't running.

I say much better to spend $1500 for a running modern Cushman. The coolness
factor is still pretty high on those even though Razz drives them. For a
work vehicle, put a styling paint job on and you're done.

But of course this is only my $.02.