[Silly Little Cars] Tin Chariots 2 cents - Any one consider this?

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:26:53 PST 2009

I do know that an appropriate upgrade was made on the frame for extra
weight. That can be seen in photos on the site. I think your questions are
valid. I also think that these guys may have consisered all of this. Let's
see how they answer. Hopefully, your friend can go check it out. I may just
go there on Friday to figure out the situation myself.

On Nov 17, 2009 9:17 AM, "Dan Das Mann" <dandasmann at gmail.com> wrote:

What will it take to get your friend to check it out? That is what we really
need.