[Silly Little Cars] odd Cushman

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:14:21 PST 2009

Like this:
2 limo gigs per week at 500 bucks a pop. Brings in 52k in a year. 50% for
costs. Leaves us 26k in profit against cost of the thing. Almost paid for in
a year, AND... we have to ultimate party vehicle 5 days a week. Wrybread?
Raz? Jenn? Mike? Cyrus??? C'mon people... who's in. Ya can't lose much
either way... good times are just one limo away. We have free storage at ASS
and work for a friend or two (the driver) let's be part of making this
economy strong again.