[Silly Little Cars] Please Help Us

Mandy Harper harper.ryan44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:07:51 PST 2009

Hi,

My name is Mandy. My boyfriend and I recently bought a 1996 Zev Cushman. We
are having a hard time charging it and aren't sure what we should do next.
We have the car plugged in, but it doesn't seem to be charging and we aren't
sure why. We have it plugged in correctly and the charger seems to be fine.
When we turn the car on there is a green light that enlumiates with a
lightening blot above it and we aren't sure what that means. The battery
power gage light isn't coming on or changing. If you have any thoughts or
info about this it would be very appreciated.

--
Mandy & Zach