[Silly Little Cars] The VW Bus limo, meet tonight at 8 pm!!!

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:07:07 PST 2009

If you have not yet figured out what is going on with the last email from
Raz, you should first look at this site and then it will make sense:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=832419

we now have four people who are interested in partnering to bring this
awesome thing into the family. the plan would be to store it in oakland at
american steel. we would run it as a limo for a few gigs per week at around
500 bucks a pop, which  would cover costs and the price of it over about a
year. then we would have a totally nifty party mobile for the rest of the
time. if you want to be a part of this, or are just interested in the deal,
meet us at house of shields tonight at 8pm.
- dan das mann
www.headlesspoint.com
www.dandasmann.com
www.thebigartexperience.com