[Silly Little Cars] DMV Revoked my Motorcycle Title!

Mike Aisenfeld maisenfeld at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 18:01:10 PDT 2009

So I got a nice little letter from the DMV yesterday saying they body type assigned to my Interceptor was incorrect and that I am supposed to turn in my title and have the vehicle properly registered!  Unbelievable!  I spent 6 month fighting with them, finally got them to agree with me and send a me a motorcycle rego and title and now they decide to pull it!  Back to the fight I suppose.  There's no way to smog the f-n thing as it's not in the DMV system.

Anyone have a connection I can bribe?

Mike