[Silly Little Cars] Interceptor motorcycle registration

Jen Freeman jen at freestylepros.com
Thu Jul 30 12:27:36 PDT 2009

Greetings!

So, as you may know, it's a BITCH to get your Interceptor registered as a
motorcycle.

I went to the DMV yesterday because they had my first Interceptor reg as a
car (because the dealer I bought it from registered my Interceptor), so I
had to jump through a lot of hoops to try and have it finally registered as
motorcycle.  Luz at the DMV hadn't closed out my old car reg (I have my
current reg as a motorcycle), so I kept getting notices my car reg was
delinquent and the CA Franchise Board put a levy on my freakin bank
account!!

Anywho, when I went to the SF DMV yesterday, I worked with a supervisor,
Irina (Luz is on vacation).  She worked it all out for me, called the
Franchise Board, cancelled my car reg and explained to Sacramento that
Interceptors HAD to registered as motorcycles!!!  If you have issues (which
I'm certain you either have or will have) at the DMV, speak to Irina or Luz.

415-557-1313

Hope this is helpful!

Rock on!!!

Jen