[Silly Little Cars] Link Exchange Request - insidelouisville.com now links to you

Inside Louisville list at insidelouisville.com
Tue Dec 29 17:18:53 PST 2009

Dear Sillylittlecars,

This email is to request a link exchange between your website & ours.
I have visited your site and I think that the content could be of
interest to our web site visitors. & Our content could also be of
interest to your visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.insidelouisville.com/links/my-category-linked.htm". If you
want the description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas, let me know.
We are certianly open to any ideas.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

please link back to us (always appreciated), just insert this short
HTML code on your web site:

---snip---
---snip---

Please drop me a line if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
Bill Davis
http://www.insidelouisville.com