[Silly Little Cars] great news! dmv has ruled that interceptors are indeed to be registered as a motorcycle...

schlomo rabinowitz schlomo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:37:05 PDT 2009

I did!  And the DMV also removed all the tickets I got from having the car
not registered!!
Going through Irina at DMV was key. Her number again: 415 557-1313. We didnt
even wait in line or schedule an appt!!

They now have a copy of my insurance and its finishing up the process in
Sacto.

On another note: I still want to get all us Cushman together for a ride.
This time out of celebration that this is all getting handled.

Obviously, once many of us get back from the desert.

On another, another, note: I'm joining the Food Cart craze, as a joke, with
my Cushman! We have already gotten local and national press (nbc.com!), and
havent even done anything.  They seem to be really into the Cushman aspect
of it.

Local blog MissionMission is really into it; as the editor asked for a ride:
<http://missionmission.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/inside-schlomos-cushman/>

Our twitter acct:
<http://twitter.com/BanhMiSF>

I would love to team up cooks with Cushmans and we ride around like a
makeshift foodcourt filled with whiskey!

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv
http://hatfactory.net
http://VideoCampSF.com - Oct. 16-17