[Silly Little Cars] San Francisco tow for a Cushman?

Rahsaan razzle9 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 12:55:49 PDT 2009

21st is now state farm not AiG.

--- On Sun, 8/16/09, Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars] San Francisco tow for a Cushman?
To: "Silly Little Email List" <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 12:07 PM

 I had 21st Century and loved them, kept getting more benefits in the mail like the towing stuff. Then I let the policy lapse for a few days, like literally 5 days late on the payment, and then they said they were no longer insuring cushmans. It was right after AIG bought them. It had nothing to do with me specifically, it was that they were no longer insuring 3-wheeled vehicles. So when AIG failed I was kind of cheering it on, serves them right for cancelling my insurance....

So anyone who still has 21st/AIG, don't let it lapse...

Good tip on the dolly tow, I'll give it a shot.