[Silly Little Cars] Hollywood Cushman update (now its $2k)

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:58:39 PDT 2009

For anyone wanting a shortcut to having the coolest Cushman in town, here it
is:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1328337625.html

The guy's now down to $2k. I was thinking about buying it, have been
emailing with him, but he's very low on $$ to the point that he needs the
money from this Cushman to smog his new car. That makes me wonder what other
corners were cut in the conversion from an OMC engine to a Honda. But still,
might be a super nice ride.

He wants to sell it ASAP, like today, but is open to having someone pick it
up and put it into storage. I know someone who lives near him who may be
willing to do that.