[Silly Little Cars] cutie for cheap

Rahsaan razzle9 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 12:26:33 PDT 2009

Ok Ok wise guy..it is to old for me..other wise...Sam needs another one.
So I was just at the Daly City DmV getting my plates for the silver plated Cushman. Ever try and find the engine #? The engine # on the old reggie was made up..like stories I have heard from others.."the dmv took the air filter # etc.." Not my luck. These guys had never seen a Cushman at this DMV. 45 mins later I had luck.  I found it! Front of the engine under the governor bolt imprinted, hard to see with the rust and dirt.. The manager of vehicle inspections was helping me look. He even got out a flash light and got on the ground to look for the #..way cool DMV office. So now I am legal with yet another Cushman..that makes???123456......???

RAz