[Silly Little Cars] My new Cushman

B-o-b Gallagher usn at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 12:13:33 PDT 2008

I just picked up a new Cushman.  I've been driving a 1977 model so this one is a huge step up.  It's a 2001 with the Daihatsu engine and a manual transmission.  It has a sunroof, AM/FM/CD stereo, hydraulic dump bed, GPS (for those extended trips to the far side of town), "high speed" gearing, a roll cage and LED lighting.  It came from the city of Tacoma and only has 3500 miles on it. I sure don't know why more people don't buy an old Cushman, they are great around town transport.

I'm attaching a picture....we'll see if it works or not.