[Silly Little Cars] Some pics of my Cushman, and updated logos

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:38:21 PDT 2008

I firmly believe that the phrase "you have too much time on your hands" is
one of the highest compliments possible....

I also believe that sleeping late is the new status symbol, but that's
another story.

And agreed about needing something aromatic, I've been contemplating making
it a mobile herb garden.