[Silly Little Cars] Some pics of my Cushman, and updated logos

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:41:46 PDT 2008

I posted some new pics of my Cushman, which is now a mobile greenhouse:

http://wrybread.com/herman/herman3.php

Scroll down a little ways to get past the early stuff. In the new pics he
has a roof.

And I updated the Department of Silly Little Cars logo:

http://sillylittlecars.com/seal3.jpg

I'm experimenting with printing them myself. I printed them to some glossy
photo sticker paper, which costs about $1 a sheet, and got a circle cutter,
which works great. I'm experimenting with Krylon Preserve It and another
spray that claims to give UV protection. I mounted a sticker on each door,
one treated and one not, so time will tell.

I printed a couple to magnet paper too for all you non committal types...