[Silly Little Cars] couple o cushmans for sale

B-o-b Gallagher usn at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 19:58:48 PST 2008

Prices are screwy....check what this one went for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160206952582&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

This van model is about a mile from me.  I went and looked but it was kinda rusty and still got a good price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230223144203&rd=1

On a side note....of the people here, is anyone running an old Cushman with the air-cooled motor?  I recently sold a water-cooled Cushman, now I have three that are all air-cooled.  They are slower and more noisy and primitive....but I like them :-)

Someone needs to start a Truckster message board/forum.