[Silly Little Cars] Cushman Manual

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Thu Aug 28 11:12:04 PDT 2008

Hi Ron,

Many thanks for this!!! I had called Direct Part and spoke to Scott who said
he would have to call a supplier to see if the manual is available, then I
called back a few days later and he said the supplier was slow and I should
wait for him to call back. Very glad to find there is someone who knows
their stuff - it seems it was in stock all along!!!

I placed my order this morning - and yes, it is a 898464.

Simon

  _____