[Silly Little Cars] Some pics from the Cushman Crawl

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:16:55 PDT 2008

Seems like everyone who has them smugly loves them, especially when they're
talking to Cushman owners. They put on a sympathetic face and ask have you
ever driven an Interceptor.

Some more pics of the crawl, confusing the populace:

http://flickr.com/photos/honeyempress/sets/72157604692065682/

This one sums up the reactions nicely:

http://flickr.com/photos/honeyempress/2435424936/sizes/l/in/set-72157604692065682/